- 1 ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 ¼ tsp instant yeast
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tbsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ cup + 2 tbsp. water
- 225g CDO Funtastyk Young Pork Tocino
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 green chili, thinly sliced, optional
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, yeast, salt, and sugar until well combined.
- Add in the oil and water, then stir until a rough dough forms.
- Turn the mixture out onto a counter and knead until smooth, about 5-10 minutes.
- Place into a well-oiled bowl then cover with plastic wrap, and let rest at room temperature for 1 hour or in the fridge overnight.
- While dough is resting, cook CDO Funtastyk Young Pork Tocino in a skillet over medium heat until fully cooked through and caramelized on the edges.
- Set aside.
- Pre-heat oven to 500F.
- To build the pizza, stretch dough out onto a baking tray until 12 inches in diameter.
- Cover the center of the dough in sauce, leaving a 1-inch barrier for the crust.
- Top with cheese, Italian seasoning, then cooked tocino.
- Place in the oven until edges are golden brown and the cheese is melted, about 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with green chilies, if using.