San Marino Corned Tuna Patties
- 1 can San Marino Corned Tuna 180g
- ½ cup onions, minced
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 pc egg, lightly beaten
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 ½ cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup sweet chili sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Vegetable oil
- In a bowl, combine San Marino Corned Tuna with onions and garlic.
- Add in egg, milk, and bread crumbs. Season with salt and pepper.
- Form the mixture into patties.
- Pan fry the patties on both sides until golden brown.
- Arrange patties on a platter and serve with sweet chili sauce.