San Marino Corned Tuna Macaroni Salad
- 1 can San Marino Corned Tuna 180g, drained
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- ¼ cup boiled carrots, diced
- ¼ cup boiled celery, diced
- ¼ cup onions, minced
- ½ cup all-purpose cream
- ¼ cup condensed milk
- 6 cups macaroni pasta, cooked
- 1 cup Danes Classic Cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise carrots, celery, onions, San Marino Corned Tuna, all-purpose cream, and milk. Chill for at least 2 hours.
- Mix in pasta. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer on a salad bowl. Top with grated cheese.