San Marino Corned Tuna Arroz ala Cubana
- 3 cans (150 gms) San Marino Corned Tuna, drained (save draining liquid for rice)
- 1/4 cup Potato, diced, deep-fried
- 4 pcs Saba, cut lengthwise, deep-fried until golden brown
- 1/4 cup Carrot, diced, boiled until tender
- 1/8 cup Frozen Green Peas, boiled until cooked
- 2 pcs Fresh Egg, pan fried, sunny-side up
- 1 clove Garlic, crushed
- 2 cups Cooked Rice (mixed with San Marino Corned Tuna saved draining liquid)
- Vegetable Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Sauté onions and garlic in vegetable oil. Add drained San Marino Corned Tuna. Simmer. Turn off the heat. Add potatoes, carrots and green peas.
- Arrange sautéed San Marino Corned Tuna mixture, egg, bananas, and rice on a dinner plate. Serves 2.