Pasta Marinara with Danes Classic Cheese -Stuffed Meatballs
- 500 gms Cooked Spaghetti
- 180 gms pack Danes Classic Cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 500 gms Ground Beef, seasoned with 2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper, mixed well
- 1 pc Egg (medium)
- 1 tbsp Garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup Onions, chopped
- 2 cans Chunky Tomato Sauce (medium)
- Vegetable Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Fresh Basil
- Mix egg with the seasoned ground beef. Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- Scoop seasoned ground beef mixture into a small bowl (about 2 tbsps and press 1 cube Danes Classic Cheese into the center, sealing meat tightly around cheese). Repeat with remaining mixture and cheese. Steam for 15 minutes. Set aside.
- Saute garlic and onions. Add steamed meatballs and gently stir. Add the tomato sauce, season with sugar, salt and pepper. Simmer over low heat for 2 minutes.
- Plate cooked spaghetti. Pour the sauce. Arrange meatballs on top Garnish with fresh basil. Serves 4.