Mini Cheesedog Burritos
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 250g CDO Idol Cheesedog, thawed and peeled
- 2 tbsps. butter
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 pcs. ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1 and 1/2 cups rice, cooked
- 1/4 cup corn kernels
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- 10 pcs. cheddar cheese sandwich slices
- 10 pcs. medium-size soft tortillas
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsps. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. water
- 1 tsp. cilantro, chopped
- In a medium-size pan, fry CDO Idol Cheesedogs for 3-5 minutes. Set aside.
- In the same pan, melt butter. Saute onion, garlic and tomatoes until soft. Add paprika, rice and corn and mix until well combined. Season with salt and pepper. Turn off heat and mix in cilantro.
- To assemble, place one tortilla on top of a foil sheet. Top with one cheddar sandwich cheese slice, then about two spoonfuls of the fried rice and finally, one fried CDO Idol Cheesedog. Fold over the left and right edges, then tuck in the filling securely with the bottom edge. Keep rolling until you reach the top edge and the filling is well secured. Do the same with the foil sheet.
- Combine together garlic, mayo, water and cilantro for the burrito sauce.
- Preheat oven/toaster at 175C. Heat up burritos for 5-7 minutes.
- Serve burritos with sauce.