Ham Ranch Chicken
- 3 pcs CDO Sweet Ham, diced
- 3 pcs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tsps ranch seasoning
- 1 and ½ cup mozzarella, shredded
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped chives for garnish
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook CDO Sweet Ham until slightly brown then transfer to a plate.
- In the same skillet, put chicken breasts then season with salt and pepper. Cook until golden brown for 6 minutes per side.
- Sprinkle ranch seasoning and top with mozzarella. Cover the skillet and cook until cheese is melted for about 5 minutes.
- Top with CDO Sweet Ham and garnish with chives.
- Serve warm.