Ham Monte Cristo
- 6 slices CDO Sweet Ham
- 2 pcs eggs
- 6 pcs bread
- 2 tbsps mustard
- 2 tbsps mayonnaise
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsps butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Beat eggs in a small bowl then add a pinch of salt. Set aside.
- Assemble sandwiches and layer with CDO Sweet Ham, mustard, mayonnaise, and cheddar cheese.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add butter and allow to melt.
- Dip and coat each sandwich in the beaten egg and place in a skillet. Cook it for 2 to 3 minutes per side until golden brown. Repeat onto the next sandwiches.
- Serve warm.