Fried CDO Luncheon Meat and Danes Classic Cheese Spring Rolls
- 2 cans (350 gms) CDO Luncheon Meat, cut into batonnets, 1/8-inch x 1/8-inch (length may vary), pan fried
- 100 gms Danes Classic Cheese, cut into thin strips
- 10 pcs Lumpia Wrapper -1/4 cup Flour, mixed with 1/2 cup of water
- Oil for Deep Frying
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Hoisin Sauce
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- Heat oil over medium heat.
- Arrange 3 strips of pan fried CDO Luncheon Meat and 2 strips of Danes Classic Cheese and wrap. Secure loose ends with flour and water mixture.
- Deep fry until golden brown.
- Cut in half diagonally. Arrange on a bed of greens. Serves 4.
- Combine mayonnaise, hoisin sauce, and sesame oil.