Crispy Burger Patty Melt
- 6 pieces CDO Crispy Burger, fried according to package instructions
- 2 large white onions, sliced thinly
- 1 tbsp. oil
- Salt, to taste
- 4 slices white or wheat bread
- 4 slices cheese
- 2 tbsp. butter
- Pickles, for serving
- In a pan over medium heat, heat the oil
- Add the sliced onions and cook until caramelized, about 15 minutes.
- Add salt to taste then set aside.
- To assemble the sandwiches, add half of the caramelized onions on one slice of bread.
- Place 3 pieces of CDO Crispy Burger over the onions then top with half the cheese.
- Top with another piece of bread then repeat to make 2 sandwiches.
- In a pan over medium heat, add the butter and melt.
- Add the sandwiches then cook for about 6 minutes, flipping halfway, until the cheese is melted.
- Serve hot with pickles on the side (optional).