Crispy Burger ‘Bistek’
- 3 pieces CDO Crispy Burger, fried according to package instructions
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 1 large white onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. calamansi juice
- 1 tbsp. flour + 2 tbsp. water
- 2 cups rice, prepared
- 1 tbsp. spring onions, minced for garnish
- In a pan over medium heat, add the oil and the onion.
- Saute the onion until softened, about 2 minutes.
- Add the brown sugar, soy sauce, calamansi juice, and flour mixed with water.
- Heat the sauce until boiling and thick, then remove from the heat.
- In a plate or bowl, add the rice and the fried CDO Crispy Burger.
- Top with the onion and sauce mixture then garnish with spring onions.