Chili Tuna Bibimbap
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced
- 4 pieces shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 small carrot, julienne
- 1 can (180g) San Marino Chili Corned Tuna
- 2 eggs, cooked sunny side up
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons Gochujang
- In a bowl, whisk all ingredients for the sauce. Set aside.
- Individually sauté vegetable ingredients and San Marino Chili Corned Tuna. Set aside.
- Divide rice into two bowls. Top each rice bowl with egg right in the middle. Spoon vegetables and corned tuna around the eggs. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve with sauce on the side for mixing.