Chili Corned Tuna Croquettes
- 1 can San Marino Chili Corned Tuna
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- ½ cup flour
- 1 pc egg, beaten
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsps garlic, grated
- Oil for frying
- In a bowl, mix mashed potatoes, San Marino Chili Corned Tuna, and parmesan cheese.
- Shape the mixture into small balls.
- Roll potato balls in flour, dip in egg, and roll in bread crumbs.
- Deep fry until golden brown.
- Transfer on a serving platter. Serve with garlic mayonnaise.