Cheesedog Fried Rice
- 250g CDO Idol Cheesedog, thawed and peeled
- 2 tbsps. cooking oil
- 2 tbsps. butter
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup cabbage, sliced into strips
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 pcs. eggs, beaten
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Slice each CDO Idol Cheesedog into 1/2-inch thick rounds. In a large pan, heat up oil. Fry slices until lightly browned. Set aside.
- In the same pan, melt butter. Add onion and garlic and saute until soft. Mix in frozen mixed vegetables and cabbage next. Cook until tender. Add rice and break up into separate grains as you mix it in with the vegetables. Add soy sauce and mix well.
- Make a well in the center and add eggs. Scramble it in the well. Once eggs are mostly set, mix in with the rest of the fried rice.
- Season with salt and pepper. Mix in fried CDO Idol Cheesedog slices. Serve while hot.