- 250g CDO Idol Cheesedog, thawed and peeled
- 2 tbsps. cooking oil
- 1 tbsps. butter
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups all-purpose cream
- 1 pc chicken cube
- Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 500g pack fussili noodles (or preferred pasta)
- Slice each CDO Idol Cheesedog diagonally into 5 slices. In a large pan, heat up oil. Fry slices until lightly browned. Set aside.
- In the same pan, melt butter. Add onion and garlic and saute until soft. Mix in sliced mushrooms next. Add cream, chicken cube, pepper and parmesan cheese. Let boil until slightly thickened.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot, boil enough water to fully submerge fussili noodles. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and transfer cooked pasta into the sauce.
- Mix in fried CDO Idol Cheesedog slices. Serve while hot. This is best eaten immediately after cooking.