CDO Karne Norte Tamago Rolls
- 50 grams CDO Karne Norte Classic
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 piece Onion, sliced thinly
- 2 cups Rice, cooked
- 6 pieces Eggs, beaten
- Sauté CDO Karne Norte with onions and rice.
Set aside to cool down.
- Brush a non-stick pan with some oil. Once oil is heated, pour in 1/4 of the beaten eggs.
- Swirl to cover the whole pan and cook until just set.
- Arrange 1/4 of the CDO Karne Norte mixture on the egg.
Fold egg and roll.
- Repeat steps 2, 3, and 4 with the rest of the ingredients.
- Slice like sushi. Serve warm.