CDO Karne Norte Classic Cabbage Rolls
- – 4 cans (150gms) CDO Karne Norte Classic
- -1 pc Cabbage (large)
- -1 clove Garlic, crushed
- -1 pc Onion (small), chopped finely
- -1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- -1 bunch Spring Onions, blanched, soaked in cold water
- 400 gms Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 tsp Garlic, chopped
- 1/3 cup White Sugar
- 1 tsp Vegetable Oil
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Sauce: – In a small sauce pot, saute garlic and onion until brown. Add water, sugar, and tomato sauce. Mix and simmerfor1 minute over low heat. Set aside.
- Separate cabbage leaves. Blanch until slightly soft. Cut-off the hard part of the leaves. Stack on a plate and cover. Set aside
- Sauté garlic and onion. Add CDO Karne Norte Classic. Stir fry until heated through.
- Wrap about 1/4 cup of sautéed CDO Karne Norte Classic with each blanched cabbage leaf. Tie each roll with 1 spring onion.
- Arrange on a platter.
- Pour the sauce. Serves 3-4.