CDO Holiday Ham Eggs Benedict
- 250 gms CDO Holiday Ham, sliced thinly
- 2 pcs Bagels, cut horizontally, lightly toasted
- 2 pcs Eggs, poached
- 1 tbsp Parsley, finely chopped
- Curly Lettuce (optional)
- Chili Flakes (optional)
Easy Hollandaise Sauce:
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 pcs Egg yolk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- Combine mayonnaise and butter. Mix very well. Add poached egg yolks. Mix until smooth and well-blended.
- Drizzle in the lemon juice. Mix well. Set aside.
- Smear bottom half of the bagel with a thin coat of Hollandaise Sauce. Top with lettuce.
- Lay CDO Holiday Ham slices on the lettuce. Carefully place a poached egg on the ham.
- Add a spoonful of Hollandaise sauce on the poached egg. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and chili flakes. Bagel top-half is on the side. Serves 2.