Foodsphere, Inc. (collectively “we”, “us”, “our” or “Foodsphere”) is a manufacturing company engaged in the production, sale, and distribution of quality food products in the Philippines.
Scope and Application
What Information We May Collect?
Our company will collect only personal data that are necessary and compatible with the declared, specified, and legitimate purposes. In the course of our dealings (personal or thru websites, emails, etc.), we may request for the following personal information such as but not limited to:
- Personal Contact Information – we may collect your personal contact data such as your full name, telephone or mobile number, mailing/delivery/billing address, and email address.
- Payment information – we may collect your payment information such as your account name, debit/credit card number, or account number, and/or tax compliance certifications.
- Employment information – we may collect your information regarding your education history, professional attainments, trainings attended, employment history, and other profiling requirements that includes your third party references and their contact details. If legally permissible, we may also collect other sensitive personal information including your demographic information (such as gender, birth date, race/ethnicity, family members, specimen signature, and marital status), your health data (such as your medical records and family history, and diagnosis), government clearances and issued IDs (such as NBI or police clearance, and SSS, Philhealth, T.I.N, Pagibig).
- Information You Submit to Us – We may receive information from you such as your inquiries and concerns (or any information related to your feedback, comments, and suggestions of our goods and services), and filling in registration cards for marketing events and promotional activities.
- Traffic Data Collected – We may track and collect the information when you visit our websites, such as your IP address, domain server, operating system, type of device, type of browser, browsing history including particular products being viewed, pages visited, date and time of visit, etc. Traffic Data is anonymous information and does not contain any personal identification but is helpful for improving your experience on our websites.
How Do We Collect Your Personal Information?
We may collect your personal information through the following methods:
Information You Provide Directly
- Websites – we may collect information from you when you login or sign-up on our websites.
- Offline – we may collect your information if you interact directly with our authorized representatives (i.e., customer service, human resource, security personnel, etc.) through telephone or other offline communication methods.
Information We Collect Automatically
- “Cookies” – We may use “Cookies”, which are small data files that may be stored on your device when you visit our website, in order to improve our website functionality and to deliver specific content to you such as remembering information about you and your preferences based on your interaction with our website. You may receive notification to accept, or turn off “cookies” in your browser, however, please note that without cookies you may not able to use some features of our website.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
- Third Party Networking Sites – when you connect with us through third party social networking sites (such as Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram), you have implicitly consented that certain personal information about you will be shared with us that is part of your profile.
- Other Sources – we may also collect your personal information from third parties or other sources that you have consented for the disclosure, that are likewise lawfully permissible.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
Foodsphere uses the information described above to understand your needs and provide you a better service, in particular for the following purposes;
- Ordering and Distribution – to be able to provide our products and services to you correctly, in the exact date, time and location.
- Billing/ Payment Transaction – in order to process payments (to or from Foodsphere) for the purchase of products or services.
- Maintenance of customer and vendor information – to create, update, and maintain your account record or information with us.
- Feedback and Comments – to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, and basis of improvements.
- Marketing Programs – to communicate with you and administer your participation in, special events, programs, promotions, offers, and/or surveys.
- Research and Development – to improve our business through development and improvements of new products and services.
- Job Application – to verify your information, manage your employment application, assess your qualifications, and manage your employment with us.
We will only collect and process information from you with your consent for the purposes described above, and may be used for our legitimate business and/or legal compliance purposes, including all other purposes necessary for the provision of service pursuant to your transaction. Your personal information will be processed for the purposes which it was originally collected, and any additional processing to meet the stated purposes, will be authorized by you, before we do so.
How Do We Store and Protect Your Personal Information?
Foodsphere maintains reasonable safeguards of your personal data entrusted to us. Your personal data is stored in a secured operating environment with appropriate security measures designed to protect your personal data against any unauthorized access, collection, disclosure, copying, loss, damage, leakage, use or modification, regardless of the format in which the information is held.
A regular review of the security measures is being conducted to ensure effectiveness of these controls. However, no system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public networks can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
How May We Disclose and Share Your Personal Information?
As we respect your data confidentiality, we will only share your information to trusted third parties for the purpose of operating our business, and other legitimate purposes to the extent permitted by applicable law or otherwise with your consent. We may share your information in the following ways:
- With our third party service providers – who provide service such as order distribution, warehousing, payment processing, web management, IT services, and consulting services, in order for them to provide the service.
- With third party networking sites – where your information may be transmitted to our third parties’ social media pages about your online activities across the websites.
- With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third party as necessary to comply with legal process or meet statutory requirements.
- If we otherwise notify you and you consent the sharing.
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Information?
We will retain your personal information as needed to fulfill the declared, specified, and legitimate purpose for which it was collected or when the processing relevant to the purpose has been terminated; comply with our business requirements, and legal obligations. We will not retain your personal data in perpetuity in contemplation of a possible future use yet to be determined.
How May We Dispose and Destruct Your Personal Information?
When purpose is already served as detailed above, your personal data will be disposed in a manner that would prevent further processing, unauthorized access, or disclosure to any other party or public, or prejudice your interests.
What Are Your Rights and Choices?
To the extent provided by the Act, we are committed to respect your rights, specifically:
- to be informed
- to access
- to object
- to erasure or blocking
- to damages
- to file a complaint
- to rectify
- to data portability
How to Contact Us?